Have to say I'm a bit rubbish at writing about myself. I found it easier to just write a list. So:
My general interests include:
- Going to the pub for beer and banter. I'll sometimes stumble into a club afterwards and 'dance', by which I mean shuffle awkwardly around the dance floor
- Going to the cinema. I enjoy comedies and random action films with lots of noise and explosions but no real underlying plot.
- Stand-up comedy nights are always great fun. Usually best to avoid the front row though.
- Eating out. I love Indian and Italian food. I'm also partial to the odd kebab!
- Watching sport; football and motor racing especially. I do play a bit of football too, though mainly just as a bit of a laugh with mates and also to work off the late-night kebabs.
- The Dave channel on TV. Are there any bad programmes on there? My other favourite TV shows would include Family Guy, which I have watched WAY too much of over the years, and the Big Bang Theory because it appeals to the nerd in me. I also enjoy the retro game shows on Challenge. Supermarket Sweep anyone?
- Quite interested in travelling. Haven't done anywhere near as much as I would have liked but there are loads of places I'd love to go and see!
- Writing nice, organised bullet-pointed lists
As for my dislikes, there are way too many of those to list here. Let's just say that I love a good rant!
|Home Location||Peterborough, England, United Kingdom|
|Height||5.7" (170 cm)|
Friendship Relationship Chat
|Aged between||21 - 27|
|Diet||I eat everything|
Cars Dining Out Movies Surfing the Web Television Travelling
Bowling Cycling Football / Soccer Jogging Running Snooker Pool