You have two names on the service; your 'display name' which can be anything you want and your 'username' which is unique to you. You can easily identify a username as it is always shown with an "@" preceding it. You can only change your username once every 3 months to limit confusion. You can change either or both of these names using the steps below:
- Visit the "Update your name" page which is accessible via your "Account dashboard"
- Choose a new display name. This can be anything you choose (please don't use anything rude or inappropriate) & can contain international characters
- Choose a new username (please don't use anything rude or inappropriate). Your username can only contain letters, numbers, underscores and hyphens. If a username is already in use, we will let you know so you can choose another one
- When you have chosen your display name and username use the "Save name changes" button
- You have now successfully updated your name & members will instantly see your new name
Can't access the site
Still having difficulties?
If you're still having difficulties then please contact support team and we will do our best to resolve your issues.