You have two names on the service; your 'display name' which can be anything you want and your 'username' which is unique to you. You can easily identify a username as it is always shown with an "@" preceding it. You can only change your username once every 3 months to limit confusion. You can change either or both of these names using the steps below:
- Visit the "Update your name" page which is accessible via your "Account dashboard"
- Choose a new display name. This can be anything you choose (please don't use anything rude or inappropriate) & can contain international characters
- Choose a new username (please don't use anything rude or inappropriate). Your username can only contain letters, numbers, underscores and hyphens. If a username is already in use, we will let you know so you can choose another one
- When you have chosen your display name and username use the "Save name changes" button
- You have now successfully updated your name & members will instantly see your new name
Still having difficulties?
If you're still having difficulties then please contact support team and we will do our best to resolve your issues.